If you’re planning a trip to Los Gigantes, Tenerife, and you want to explore the coastline, renting a boat can be a great idea. Before you hit the water, there are a few things you need to know. In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about boat rental in Los Gigantes.
Types of Boats Available for Rent in Los Gigantes
When it comes to boat rental in Los Gigantes, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from. The most popular types of boats for rent include:
- Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIBs)
Requirements for Renting a Boat in Los Gigantes
Before you rent a boat in Los Gigantes, you’ll need to meet a few requirements. These can vary depending on the rental company, but generally, you’ll need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid ID or passport
- Have a valid boating license (for some types of boats)
- Have a credit card for payment
Best Time to Rent a Boat in Los Gigantes
If you want to enjoy the best weather and the calmest waters, it’s best to rent a boat in Los Gigantes between May and October. During these months, the temperatures are warm, and the sea is usually calm. However, keep in mind that this is also the busiest time of the year, so it’s a good idea to book your boat rental in advance.
Cost of Boat Rental in Los Gigantes
The cost of boat rental in Los Gigantes can vary depending on the type of boat you choose, the length of the rental, and the time of year. On average, you can expect to pay around €100 to €300 per day for a motorboat, while catamarans and sailboats can cost anywhere from €500 to €1000 per day.
Tips for Renting a Boat in Los Gigantes
Here are some tips to keep in mind when renting a boat in Los Gigantes:
- Always check the weather forecast before you head out on the water
- Make sure you have enough fuel for your trip
- Bring plenty of water and snacks
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun
- Be aware of the rules and regulations of the area you’ll be boating in
- Take a map or GPS device with you in case you get lost
- Always wear a life jacket when you’re on the boat
Renting a boat in Los Gigantes can be a great way to explore the beautiful coastline of Tenerife. By following the tips and guidelines we’ve provided, you can have a safe and enjoyable boating experience. Remember to book your rental in advance, choose the right type of boat for your needs, and be prepared with all the necessary equipment and supplies. With these things in mind, you’re sure to have an unforgettable boating adventure in Los Gigantes.